Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Teriyaki Marinade

I've only tried this marinade with chicken, but I'm sure it would be good with other types of meat as well. It is very flavorful and very easy.

Dinners 005

Ingredients:
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. water
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
salt and pepper
green onions and/or regular onions
2 tbs. sugar

Directions:
Mix ingredients together and pour over meat (I like to pour mine in a ziplock bag but whatever works). Marinate for about 2 hours. I double it every time because a single batch just doesn't seem like enough. But, I usually have left over marinade at the end if I'm just cooking for the two of us. Cook meat as you usually do. I think it would be really good barbequed (we don't have one of those).

*I just bake my chicken in a 350 degree oven (on a pan covered with foil) for about 20 minutes .

No comments: