Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Menu: September 9 - September 15

I've cooked all my planned meals for two weeks running! We had one little mess up last week...we went out for Japanese food instead of Paul making it on Saturday. I still have my streak going, though! (Two whole weeks. Woo.)

Here's the lineup for this week:

Tuesday (today): Beef enchiladas
Wednesday: Paul has a work gathering for dinner (He was nominated by his peers as best PIT (Project Implementation Team) employee of the quarter. Go Paul!)
Thursday: BBQ chicken with tomato, corn, and avocado salad (Chef Britta)
Friday: Fiesta Chicken (slow cooker)
Saturday: Paul cooks Hayashi Rice
Sunday: Wild Rice Casserole (my mom's recipe)
Monday: Veggie Pitas

1 comment:

Paula said...

Sounds like a yummy menu! I don't have Mom's wild rice casserole recipe. Actually, I've never tasted it either! So, I'm excited to see that recipe.