Sunday, September 28, 2008

Menu: September 28 - October 4

I cooked my 3 days off last week! Woo hoo! I did change one of the recipes because I just didn't feel like making the bombay chicken. Maybe another time.

I was thinking of where I'd get some more ideas for dinners when I remembered I have like 5 billion cookbooks. I spotted the Budge Family Recipe Book on my shelf. My Grandma gave this to me and Eli for Christmas and I've tried 1 or 2 things out of it. It's a book of recipes that has been compiled by the relatives of my Great Grandma Blanche Budge. I never met her, but I hear she was a great cook and taught her kids well!

This is the perfect week for me to try some really good stuff because Eli's old mission companion is coming down to visit. I think it'd be a good chance to show off my mad cooking skills...even if it's only 3 days worth.

Tuesday: Ground Beef Stroganoff over Noodles
Wednesday: Hamburger Rolls
Thursday: Sweet Sloppy Joes

No comments: