Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yummy Apple Bake

Another Fat Chicks recipe. This one made a good breakfast. We used 2 apples instead of one. The only other thing I might do different next time, is just moisten the oatmeal. Eli liked it oatmeal-y, but I think I would've liked it more crispy.

Ingredients:
1 apple, cored and sliced
cinnamon to taste
nutmeg to taste
1 c. cooked oatmeal
2 packets Splenda (2 tsp)
I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray (I used Pam)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.

Arrange apple slices in a baking dish. Sprinkle a little cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar on the apples.

Cover the apples with the oatmeal and sprinkle more cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar on top.

Spray Pam over all. Bake in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your apple slices.

No comments: