Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Menu: January 14 - January 20

I've had a great week cooking-wise! I think it's partially due to the fact that Paul and I have made a New Year's resolution not to leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight. AND, Paul has renewed his offer to me to do dishes when I cook dinner! Good combination, right? :) It's been working well! I've had a clean kitchen to cook in every day for the last week. It is glorious.

Here's this week's menu!

Thursday: Leftover Night (Can you believe it? Paul hasn't been able to keep up with all the food I've been making. Even taking it to work hasn't been enough. We've got to empty out our fridge a bit. ;) )
Friday: Cowboy Calzone (Pioneer Woman)
Saturday: Creamy White Chili (My Kitchen Cafe)
Sunday: Grace's Fall-Off-the-Bone Ribs, Potatoes au Gratin (Pioneer Woman), rolls, and carrots
Monday: Broccoli Cheese Soup (My Kitchen Cafe) and rolls
Tuesday: Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps (My Kitchen Cafe)
Wednesday: Paul's Pork and Beans with Rice

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am so impressed! I need to start posting menus again :).