Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Menu: October 6 - 11

This week is gonna be kinda of tight for me. We're trying to get a lot done (like fix our ceiling because it caved in on us. I'll post pics on my site) and so I decided to go the easy route. I am trying everyone else's recipes this week. Sorry there won't be anything new, but I am going to LOVE eating! We also have the missionaries over for dinner on Wednesday; I'll let you know how they like the food! Thanks ladies!

Monday: Paula's Cream Cheese Chicken w/ corn on the cob and salad
Wednesday: Paula's Chicken Chalupas w/ rice and beans
Saturday: Jennie's Poppyseed Chicken w/ any suggestions?

1 comment:

Paula said...

I accidentally deleted this post when I was trying to delete something from my family blog. So that's why it says I posted it instead of Mandy. Sorry about that!