Thursday, October 23, 2008

Menu: Oct 20- Oct 27

I have been bad lately and a lot of that is due to the fact that we are trying to transition Becca into eating what we eat for dinner (we were supposed to do this a while ago). She's still not very good at eating everything and doesn't like spicy things, so I've had to alter what we eat. It's really hard to come up with meals that Becca can eat and that we want to eat. So, I'm trying to at least make a few meals a week that she can eat and then we'll get better and better at it.

Monday: Tacos/Taco salads...I had a taco and Brian had a salad.
Tuesday: We went out to eat to celebrate a business success.
Wednesday: Spaghetti w/ mixed veggies and garlic bread
Thursday: Egg salad sandwiches
Friday: Creamy Italian Chicken (it's a new crockpot recipe). I'll post the recipe and tell you how it tasted. I'm going to serve it with mashed potatoes and a veggie.
Saturday: Chicken and dumplings...we use a very easy recipe that I'll post.
Sunday: Baked Ziti
Monday: Chicken Chalupas? (I'm not sure about that one yet)

No comments: