Sunday, July 20, 2008

Menu: July 17th to 23rd

We are actually going out of town the end of next week for the Whitmer family reunion, so I thought I would post my menu from last Thursday until we leave this Thursday.


Thursday: Amanda's yummy pasta (I've never known what to call that but it's the one with alfredo sauce, asparagus, etc...
Friday: Omelets with red peppers, ham, onions, and cheese
Saturday: Leftovers from Thursday. We also had what Brian calls cheesy chips (nachos) with guacamole that night.
Sunday: Beef stew w/ kaiser rolls (I don't know what characterizes a kaiser roll, but they were yummy and store bought). I made a new recipe and I thought it was really good with a couple changes needed to be made. I'll post the recipe with the changes.
Monday: Spaghetti (w/ ground beef) and corn on the cob
Tuesday: Our Anniversary. We're eating out somewhere.
Wednesday: Swedish meatballs- I've never made them (it's one of my sister-in-law's recipes)...I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Omelets are a great idea! I'll need to make those sometime. (You'll probably see it on my next week's menu, ha ha.)

Amanda & Bryce said...

My "yummy pasta" is called Pasta Primavera by the checkerboard cookbook.

You guys are good at this...why make my own menu when I can just use yours. Ha!