Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dessert in a Hurry

We got invited on Saturday to dinner on Sunday by one of Bryce's old roommates. Wanting to be a good guest (and not seem lame to Bryce's old roommate and his spouse), I said we would bring dessert, and then tried to think of what I could make with out going to the store. The end result was simple, yet incredibly delicious. I just stole the idea from Smart Cookie: homemade ice cream sandwiches. So much better than store bought. Now, you can probably use any combination of ice cream and cookies that you want, but we did strawberry ice cream (because we already had it) and Double Chocolate Dream Cookies. I think you guys already have that recipe, but here's a link to it, just in case: Double Chocolate Dream Cookies

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Ooh! I could go for one of those right now! Oh how I love Double Chocolate Dream Cookies.

Jennie said...

Also, I find it amusing that out of the first four recipes, three of them are for desserts.

I think that says something about us. ;)