Thursday, July 31, 2008

Robin's First Post

For those of you who don't know me I'm Amanda's older, wiser, and taller sister. She told me about this new blog and I asked to be a part of it. Thanks for letting my join Jennie. Having been married almost 8 years you can imagine how many times my husband Stan has asked "What's for dinner?" Often I look at the clock- realize it's almost 6 pm, and make pasta- it's fast and the kids will eat it (usually). So, here is the menu for the next few days (I'm not up to figuring out a whole week yet:)

Thursday- beef tacos (my other staple besides pasta)
Friday- BBQ at my Bishop's house- I don't have to cook!
Sat- chicken ceaser salad (recipe to come)
Sunday- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo (recipe to come)
Monday- leftovers

I'm excited to see and start using all of your yummy and hopefully easy meals.
On the dessert side I'm getting a recipe for the best pie I've ever had- it didn't even need ice cream and if you knew me you'd know that's huge. It's an apple pie with a twist- cream cheese and blueberries and a crumb top- WOW was it good.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Welcome, Robin! I'm glad you wanted to be part of our fun. :)