Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Roasted Red Potato Wedges

Brian requested that we have potato wedges last week, so I used the opportunity to look for a good new recipe.  This recipe is not only very simple and easy, but very delicious!  I recommend serving these with steak/chicken and salad.  We just had them with salad and called it a meal.  They're crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.  I changed the recipe but here is the original.

 

IMG_1278

Ingredients:

  • 4 large red potatoes, cut into wedges
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
  • 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper

  • Directions:
    Wash and slice potato in wedges and place in 9X13 glass dish.  Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in bowl and pour over potatoes.  Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and toss to coat (I just used my hands and got the potatoes really coated...but it's messy that way).  Cook at 425 degrees for 40 minutes, turning the potatoes once halfway through cooking time.

    *It actually only took about 35 minutes when I made them.  Just cook them until they're brown and crisp.

    2 comments:

    Jennie said...

    Those potatoes look delicious!

    Kristina said...

    they are delicious! I made them yesterday...DIVINE :)