Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Menu: December 31 - January 6

This time, our return from a long vacation wasn't as hard because Paul decided to take the day off yesterday. :) We planned the menu together and went shopping first thing. I like this way much better. Here's what we planned:

Wednesday (today): Potato Soup
Thursday (Paul's Birthday): Hawaiian Haystacks (or Chinese Haystacks, as Paul's family calls them) and wantons
Friday: Golden Porkchops
Saturday: Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas (Chef Britta)
Sunday: Meatloaf, carrots, mashed potatoes, and homemade rolls
Monday: Yakisoba
Tuesday: Chicken quesadillas

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Alright, I tried the Baked Ziti today and my family LOVED it, I will be trying the Chicken Cutlets tomorrow night for dinner, thanks so much for some new ideas for dinner. I would love to be apart of this group!

Lisa said...

Wantons, huh? Those sound delicious for a birthday! :-D